Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deepest Gratitude

Dear Sigung,

I would like to express my wholehearted gratitude for your wonderful course.

It has been a month since the Magic of Shaolin Tantui Course has taken place in Toronto.
    I feel that my way of interacting with external world has changed thanks to the wonderful teachings.
    I think something inside of myself has awaken at the deep level.

The most precious tresure that I recevied through the course is eternal and I feel so blessed.
    It was truly a magical time and I enjoyed every minute of the course.
    My whole being are still vibrating wth joy with the fact that it occured in my life.

As one of the fortunate students who was able to receive the direct teaching from Sigung, I am well aware that my duty is to continue to cultivate and nurture the dormant potential to wake up more and more.

Thank you so much for showing us the clear and important map about how to live well.
    Thank you so much for passing on the arts of Tantui ans Shaolin which I have never seen before.

"Smile from the heart" - Sigung's voice and presense stays alive vividly in my heart.
    Thank you so much for more than I can express in words.

I wish you and your family all teh best.

With deepest gratitude and respect,
    Yukie

Comment

Thank you, Sigung, for the Tantui and Small and Big Universe Courses and Blessings

Dear Sigung,

The purpose of this message is to express my most sincere gratitude and respect towards you, towards the Divine and towards the Tantui Masters, past and present.

This past April 2014 was a month of life-changing experiences, gifts and many blessings from God.

The Tantui Course and the Small and Big Universe Course were the main reasons that made me capable to receive those blessings. Thank you, Sigung, for your teachings.

The courses helped me to bring the joy of triple cultivation exponentially into my daily actions and attitudes, and to share that joy with my wife and family.

Specifically, the combat applications and the sequences of the Tantui teachings have taught me to happily relax in my “sparring” with life-situations. I experience happiness, flow, clarity of mind and Smiling from the Heart.

I know the path continues on, and I am encouraged, strong, grateful and happy to keep practicing these wonderful Shaolin Arts. Thank you once more, Sigung, for helping me to walk this path and Smile.

I will keep training and doing my best to honor your teachings. I am looking forward for the next opportunity to meet you in Hawaii.

I also want to express my gratitude towards Sifu (Emiko) for preparing me to be able to receive Sigung’s teachings, and for the great course organization.

With sincere gratitude, deep respect and much happiness,

Alejandro Dada

Comment

Smiles of Gratitude

Dear Sigung,

Thank you for travelling to Toronto, Canada to teach Shaolin Tantui. I am absolutely blessed and lucky in my life to have the opportunity to learn from such a brilliant Master. Thank you very much for preserving the Shaolin Arts and for sharing your gifts with us.

Your skillful teaching helped us flow with cosmic energy; we were guided by you to learn the many skills, techniques and combat applications of Tantui, with zest of spirit and in safety. Throughout the course, I felt very blessed, in awe, and really happy.

As a child, I grew up having many interests, doing what I felt was fun and what made me happy. As an adult, I can say that the Shaolin Arts are lots of fun! I had so much fun in the Magic of Tantui course, that I felt young like a kid again. Thank you!
        Furthermore, the Shaolin Arts helps me to enjoy my life, be calm and clear enough to make better choices; they keep me confident and make me always strive to be a better person. This course has especially taught me that anything is possible.

With heartfelt gratitude and respect,
        Lizzie

Comment

Working...
        X